Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why did I do this

Ok so I finally gave in to making one of these. This is the definition of another drop in the bucket, except in this scenario the bucket is an ocean. I am not sure what I am going to write here but I am sure I am going to write. For my first post I didn't feel that it was appropriate to make it all filler so I am going to write something. Yesterday I discovered that I have intimacy issues, Im not sure why im putting this here considering the privacy of these types of issues. The terrible thing is that I currently am in like with someone and I would love to see it go somewhere but would hate to see it end two weeks down the line because im stuck in seventh grade. I guess the internet is the one truly private place to discuss these types of things. Its an interesting duality in that the internet is the most populous least private place you can go but at the same time this is a place where people share their lives with complete strangers behind a mask of anonymity. Well im going to go google how to get over this since google is my mentor and most trusted confidant when it comes to shit like this. So here I go everyone, this is my blog.

And im off
-SS

No comments:

Post a Comment